Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bowling Alley

So, like the other night? Like, last night? I had the most screwed up dream ever, ever. It was like an acid trip. Not that I, uh, advocate drugs or anything because drugs are bad. And stuff.

Anyway, my dream, my dream was like, I had managed to travel back in time? And I was in Germany, and it was during that World War II, thing, and somehow I irritated Hitler or something, I dunno. And so I was captured, by like this really fat guy, who was like "look look!" and put me inside Hitlers, um, house. So then I was like in my room, a prisoner awaiting death, when I like disrupted the network or something, I'm not really sure what happened, but it made my jailer leave my jail cell door, um, pop open. So I started running, and these guards were chasing me, chasing me, until I finally found this door, and I went in it, and they stopped chasing me, only it wasn't an empty room, it was Hitler's bedroom.

So I hid in the um, closet, and he came out and looked around for me, but he couldn't see me or something, but then he got a flashlight so I had to come out. So then he was about to shoot me, but I was all like "aaAAAaaaAAhhh! My religion doesn't permit me to die before sunrise, and before saying goodbye to my family!" So we flew to texas, where my family had time traveled to as well, and I said goodbye as the sun, um, rose.

Um, I was like, on the honors system? So I went back to Hitler, and he shot me like six times, but I didn't die. It felt creepy coming from a Nazi guy, but I survived. So like there was this big part I don't really remember, but like over the next four weeks they shot me at least six times a day, and though sometimes it was excruciating I didn't die, so I told Hitler my God was stronger than him. Then he was all like impressed, so he decided to build something honoring my God.

A college. A Christian College. A Christian College named...LeTourneau. Then I woke up. It was really scary.


--Flynn, ala Lemon Demon (I really DID have that dream, for the record. I merely am doing it in the style of "Bowling Alley" by Lemon Demon)

5 comments:

AJ said...

...O.o

Wow. That's intense. I don't even...have much to comment on about it...

But wow. O.o

AJ said...

's been about a week...
I should leave another comment :P just to make sure you'll still update again :6:

Noelle said...

Wow, Flynn. That's more than a little creepy...

Unknown said...

This is still one of my favorite dreams of yours. Ever. :P

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.