Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Some Late Night News

The Big Read reckons that the average adult has only read 6 of the top 100 books they've printed. I instead have knocked out 40.

Check out my facebook if you want to see which ones.

To indulge in some amusingly amazing arbitrary alliteration, since I have procrastinated proficiently, paying the piper in PCAD is pretty much...er...unavoidable, for lack of a P starting word. I'll let you sit on that sentence for a while, and distract you with this: 10^2+11^2 + 12^2 = 13^2 +14^2. If that's not the only reason I would ever like math, I don't know what is.


So, what does my flowing sentence of grandeur mean? It means I delayed starting a project in PCAD, which is a program you use for, get this: Designing a microcomputer, or PCB. I have to first, draw all the components (from a list Proff gave us), then I have to put them all together correctly to form a PCB. (From a slightly different list proff gave us) However, a while back as I worked on the project, I discovered to my HORROR that I had lost all my work on the project thus far, along with my flash drive, CPO key, and house key. So, after a period of anxiously checking lost and found, waiting for someone to be good enough to return it, and hoping it would randomly appear, I finally asked proff to let me have the files, from another student, to bring me back up to speed. He said yes, but now I only have...a little over a week to get this done. I got a good chunk done today, but have the hardest part left to go. The actual, honest to goodness, this is a plan to build the actual device drawing. Prayers for focus and fixation on failing to lose would be appreciated.

So, I'll probably be REALLY busy and on less, as well as updating less. Were I saner I would be in bed by now, but really, who needs sanity when you have a monster.

So, this is me, signing out. Vote in the poll peoples! Decide what you get to read!

---Flynn

5 comments:

AJ said...

I'm sure you'll fail to lose.

-is only allowed to vote once-
Pfft. How fair is that?

Rae B said...

news...? I didn't get that

Shae said...

*will be praying for you* Godspeed, my friend.

MangyCat said...

o.O

Anonymous said...

yess. =D