Sunday, October 5, 2008

A brief Explanation

This entry won't count for today, as I am explaining the poll.

I will write an update based on what people vote for: Ever week, on sunday or saturday, I'll do so. Usually the poll will be up longer, but this week no such luck. So, here are what the options mean.

Review: Rather obviously, I'll review SOMETHING, randomly selected, that I deem interesting or entertaining.

Award: This is where I'll give the best/worst of something. For example, Best Creepy Villain, Best Plot Twist, Worst Quest, Weirdest Criminal, etc.

From Me 2 You: This is where I post something I've written/composed/drawn/otherwise created.

News: Rather boring, this option will generally not be in the poll. It's about me.

3 comments:

AJ said...

Hey. I find this unfair. You held the poll in the short span of time I was forcibly kept away from my computer. :P

J.B. Lewis said...

I'm happy with the results, but it looks like some people might want a recount. :)

Shae said...

I answered it with one minute left on the poll. Talk about pressure!