Friday, October 3, 2008

FIRST!!!1 lol

So...a fresh start. A new blog...a new day...but no new donut. Never a new donut. <_< Some questions I pondered as I started this up were, "Do I want to go all artsy fartsy or stick to what I know? Do I really think I'll use this? Do I want Minima Black or another template? How leet do I want it to be? Pants?"

I decided in the end I would NOT go all artsy fartsy pro-blogger, and would instead deliver what the masses want: More of ME! *poses, with a "I don't mean that the way most people would" wink*

I also decided that as long as I had one comment a week, I would go to the effort of updating it. That, my dear readers, is called a hint.

Any Blogger veteran can tell what I did with the template. It's minima, and it's black. Discuss.

Anyone who has typed in this URL/paid attention to the title bar will also know how leet I made the title. I could have gone full bore, but decided to tone it down, for the sake of my...how you say...friends.

As to pants? Well, I'm certainly wearing some. They're part of what I like to call my "Birthday suit" because I was given them on my birthday. Interestingly enough I also am wearing a shirt received on my birthday...the whole suit is here! But my shoes are non-birthday. No one gives guys birthday shoes. Good deal, I didn't want any. I think I'll sign off for now...perhaps in the future my posts will be more newsy and less losey.

11 comments:

AJ said...

Only one comment a week? I think you're letting people off easy.

Nice new blog ^_^
Even if it /is/ only Minima Black.

Wait... what happened to the donuts?!

Shae said...

Nice, Mar! :D

I agree...one comment a week? Haha, well I don't get that many so maybe that's why I don't post. XD Lucky you - you got two on the first day!

Hehe, and I guess I'm not a blog veteran so I don't know what to say about the template. Except that it's black. And very dark-ish.

Sara said...

lol--welcome to the wonderful world of blogging :)

Liss said...

*laughs* Definitely letting us off easy. Such a nice person. :P

MangyCat said...

Hey, how come all you people knew about this before me? :oP Just joshin'.

Well, I certainly commit to commenting--so long as you DO say interesting stuff which promotes a comment in my head.

Oh! And as for Minima BLACK? Bleah, gag! I only say that because I like you. But bah! Flynn--do you want to make your Aunt Mangy go BLIND? Lots of white letters on black = BAD

Anonymous said...

actually, white letters on black is fine by me. less light bombarding my eye bawls. and it's very crisp. black and white with the thin border.

but you know how i am about color..wait, i can't comment on here. then people will know about *my* blog..

p.s. thankies!! muchly!! *leaves a fairy present* in thanks*

*fairy presents generally consisting of flowers, nuts, and teeth. in this case it's a pomogranate with a daisy carved in the side.

Linda B said...

Way to let your MOM know that you've started another new blog!

AJ said...

Pffft...I beg for comments after a /year/ of blogging and get none. You start a new blog asking for but one comment a week and get over a week's worth on the first day! :P

Popular.

MangyCat said...

Any, it's all about the advertising. ;o)

Rae B said...

lol...
I learned about it from Facebook...
The world of the internet... hehe...

Shae said...

Facebook all the way!

Now I need to check out /your/ guys's blogs...I figured out why people weren't reading mine, so I made it public on my profile. XD